Columbians pass DCI evaluation

• 1 month later...

News from out west....... The Columbians Drum Corps had their DCI evaluation yesterday at our April camp. It is our pleasure to anounce we have joined the ranks of acrive open class corps for the 2013 season. Looks like we will feild a corps of about 69 members for our first year.

Big Congratulations to the new corps and Executive Director Dan Perry.

Hope this venture works out for the long haul.

News from out west....... The Columbians Drum Corps had their DCI evaluation yesterday at our April camp. It is our pleasure to anounce we have joined the ranks of acrive open class corps for the 2013 season. Looks like we will feild a corps of about 69 members for our first year.

Dude another from the ranks of the Northwest! Welcome to the club! LETS MAKE IT RAIN!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude another from the ranks of the Northwest! Welcome to the club! LETS MAKE IT RAIN!

Hi Chris! Come say hi at Tualatin! Haven't seen you in years :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chris! Come say hi at Tualatin! Haven't seen you in years :)

I was very pleased with The Columbians when I saw them at Tualatin! Obviously a lot of new kids to Drum Corps, but a LARGE group for being a first year out! I am REALLY excited to see where they go from here!