We bought a zoo

Has anybody seen the movie, We bought a Zoo ? The son Dylan is wearing a SCV tour shirt under his plaid shirt. The scene is about 28 minutes into the movie. I have this one and I want say of the top of my head it is the 83 or 84 tour shirt. I'll have to dig mine out and confirm.

Very interesting observation. I never saw the movie, but it's funny where you might see drum corps apparel show up.

I'll never forget one NBC "true crime documentary" show (similar to Dateline) about 15-20 years ago. There was a scene where a guy working behind the counter

of a "seedy" hotel (the scene of a murder) was wearing a Blue Devils shirt. Not the best advertisement for drum corps, in this case.

PBS show Market Warriors has four people going to flea markets and trying to buy and make the best profit from what they get. Kinda like a mix of the Pawn Shop shows and Antiques Roadshow. Had a show from SE PA and part way thru a guy with a Reading Buccaneers jacket walked by going the other direction. Thank goodness for the DVR box as it hit me about 5 seconds after he went off screen.

"Waita minnite... is that what I thought it was... where's the remote"...

Actually the jacket design looked familiar as I've seen it countless times over the years. With the DVRs help I could read the words.

I watched all the episodes of Market Warriors, but I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to see the corps jacket.

Or you might have blinked. :tongue: I didn't read the words on the jacket as the guy went by in about 2 seconds. But kinda like you pass someone in the street and couple steps later you think he looked familiar somehow. :huh2: If it was a.. ohh... let's say... Minnesota corps I never would have noticed anything.

And have only seen Reading jackets for the last 39 years now.... :w00t: If this jacket had a different design I never would have noticed.

Edited by JimF-LowBari