Drumline 5 Snares 5 Tenors, Tenor Stands, Drums, Covers, Heads

jonnyboy

Premier Sapphire Lacquer drums. 5 snares (2 need parts), 5 sets tenors 10-12-13-14 (one 6" drum), 1 Bass Drum 16" wide x 30". Tenors are drums only and were mounted (holes in shells). I will include some brand new heads: 5 Tendura White snare, 10 Remo Ambassador snare sides, Evans MST 5-10", 8-12", 5-13" asking $1950 or BEST OFFER. Used covers available as well. I want to sell these before I have to spend hours fixing them up and listing on eBay. Drums near Philly and I can deliver.

1233969_10151694162742763_116323162_n.jpg

I posted the above add on Marching Percussion Marketplace on Facebook. These drums need work, but you could make a really nice line up with them. To be frank, some of the tenor shells bearing edges aren't perfect, and you will need some rods and two snare strainers and a few other misc parts. I could get this set mounted and ready for a few hundred, so if you have someone that likes working on drums this is for you. I'll say this is perfect for a staring parade line or youth group. A drumsmith could get them ready for indoor or band season.

Please check my eBay store for lots of brand new drum heads, timpani heads, stands, drums etc. I am adding new items constantly until the storage unit is cleared out fully.