Thank You for a GREAT Season!

I just wanted to poke my head in to the forum tonight. I came home this afternoon after a full day of Prelims and Semifinals with the grandkids. I couldn't stay for finals because I had to rest up for tomorrow's bridge tournament in the rec room! Big money and bragging rights are on the line.

I've got my little complaints, but overall 2014 will go down as one of my favorite years in recent memory.

Thank you to EVERYONE (bus moms, drivers, directors, educators, members, and on and on) who worked so hard to treat us fans to some great moments and memories.

P.S. Mr. Gibbs, last year I wrote you a pretty opinionated letter and you responded graciously (even though you disagreed). This year you gave us an amazing championship show that was superb and I wanted to especially thank you. Keep it coming!

• Like 1

Great sentiments, Granny, and I 100% agree. Finals night is always a bitter sweet night: seeing shows performed at their peak, watching reactions to final scores announced (VERY awesome to see BD members celebrating Bluecoats' silver medal), etc. As a fan following the season all year via Fan Network it has been a blast watching all of the outstanding shows performed by extremely talented members!