DCA Offers Poor Service for Ordering Tickets

I called the number on the DCA web site to order tickets for the DCA Finals. I was hoping to order 25 tickets at $40 each for members of my corps. That's $1000 worth of tickets; nothing to sneeze at. When calling I got the message, "Thank you for holding. Someone will speak to you shortly." Well, I waited 35 minutes, and no one picked up the call. I tried two other times later in the day and waited, but no response. Not a very good way to run a business, DCA. If no one is available at this time, at least state the hours when tickets may be ordered. My corps is in Rochester to participate in the Alumni Spectacular. Perhaps we will find other entertainment other than drum corps that evening.

Shame on you.

Art Kellerman

I really wanted to speak to a person because one member requested a low seat near the aisle, but I'll give it a try. But why offer a number for tickets when there is no one to service it? Makes no sense to me.

I followed the suggestion and ordered them on line. Actually the process was good in that one can see the actual location of each seat in the stands. So I have to take back my comments about poor service, but I still think when the web site provides a phone number to order tickets, someone should actually be there, or at least give an explanation.

Thank you two guys for steering me in the right direction.

Art

I followed the suggestion and ordered them on line. Actually the process was good in that one can see the actual location of each seat in the stands. So I have to take back my comments about poor service, but I still think when the web site provides a phone number to order tickets, someone should actually be there, or at least give an explanation.

Thank you two guys for steering me in the right direction.

Art

Yea, they do a great job with allowing you to see exactly where your seats will be. Used that tool both Annapolis years to pick the best seats in the house.

Pretty much everyone that staffs that actual ticket office has been tied up in for DCI finals week,...........could be off today for the needed break,................just guessing tho,............

Not to mention that the whole office basically shuts down for week after Finals to give those folks a well deserved break.