Skyliners Alumni Present 2015 BHoF “Metro Regional� I&E Show

Just got word that Selden will be there ... ALWAYS a fan favorite show ...

Andy "your cordial I&E MC" Lisko

:-)

• Like 1

Just got word that Selden will be there ... ALWAYS a fan favorite show ...

Andy "your cordial I&E MC" Lisko

Add The Brassmen Alumni to the lineup as well ... another crowd pleaser ... one can only imagine what BHOFers Ruben Ariola and Jim Maldenado have in store for that day ...

Stop down and find out!

• Like 1

Had a nice phone conversation with Mitch Markovich on Saturday, but he can't be there next Saturday. Looks like the snare title is still up for grabs. Will it be YOU???

Only 5 more days and a wake up!

Mitch Markovitch ... VFW Nat'l snare champ 61-62-63 ... Gary Pagnozzi ... VFW Nat'l snare champ 64-65-66 ...

Wouldn't it be interesting to get them on the same I&E stage going head-to-head in in this day and age ...

BTW ... there's at least five snares signed up for Sky's show, including Dale Adair ...

AND

For the third year in a row, SVEN URICH will be defending his Single Luge Championship ... and you though this was just about Drum Corps ... :w00t:

C'mon down and stop in at the BUY BUCKY A BEER MEMORIAL BOOTH on Saturday ...

Ya can't go wrong ...

Andy "the longer the show ... the better the announcing" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

Had a nice phone conversation with Mitch Markovich on Saturday, but he can't be there next Saturday. Looks like the snare title is still up for grabs. Will it be YOU???

Only 5 more days and a wake up!

Mitch Markovitch ... VFW Nat'l snare champ 61-62-63 ... Gary Pagnozzi ... VFW Nat'l snare champ 64-65-66 ...

Wouldn't it be interesting to get them on the same I&E stage going head-to-head in in this day and age ...

BTW ... there's at least five snares signed up for Sky's show, including Dale Adair ...

Andy "the longer the show ... the better the announcing" Lisko

Now THAT would be one of the finest snare drum showdowns of all time. Perhaps, one day.....................

... and, of course, don't forget the unveiling of Sky Alumni's 2015 show ... sure to be a crowd pleaser this year with Slaughter, Lullaby of Birdland, Alabama, Elks and that ever present drum line ...

Dontcha just wanna get outta the house and celebrate DC's first event of the 2015 season?

• Like 1

FEAR NOT!!!! ... The show is still ON!!!! ... today's "spring snow" will only add to the festivities ...

To celebrate, we'll once again take entries for our CURLING competition and don't forget to bring your LUGE equipment to challenge SVEN URLICH as he defends his 2014 win ... Route 17 proved to be no match for him last year ...

Amazingly, Sky's I&E attendance has been at its best just after or DURING a snow event! ... SO DON'T DISAPPOINT US ... show up and buy a 50/50 (60/40, 70/30) ticket to help pay for the bartenders (Union - get it?) and YES ...YES ... YES ... come out and support your MC with massive quantities of libation as he navigates you through the show and makes courtesy stops at the BUY BUCKY A BEER MEMORIAL BOOTH ... hey, it's a long day ...

Andy "see you at the podium" Lisko

... and, of course, don't forget the unveiling of Sky Alumni's 2015 show ... sure to be a crowd pleaser this year with Slaughter, Lullaby of Birdland, Alabama, Elks and that ever present drum line ...

Dontcha just wanna get outta the house and celebrate DC's first event of the 2015 season?

• Like 1