Looking for Indoor Drumlines in my area

Cymbal Sweetie

United Percussion is open to all who want to audition. We have alot of DCI/DCA drumcorps kids, but (based off last year) about 20-25% of our membership did not march corps. To get a better feel, go to www.unitedpercussion.org and click on the NEWS or AUDITION section. There you will find our audition exercises, an mp3 of last years WGI prelim performance and a video of the same performance. Feel free to email me (info@unitedpercussion.org) or post any other questions.

Our next audition is October 11, 2003 9am-4pm at St. Cecilia's H.S. Pennsauken, NJ. Directions and all other info are on the website. Thanks

Chad Moore, Esq.

United Percussion

B)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish the West Coast had open winter percussion lines. The lines out here in California are with the JR high and high schools only.

I hope you guys post how your winter season goes and what you will be playing.

Kimela

Fever will have a independent line this year. from what i've heard there are lots of SCV and SCVC people (along w/ Fever people) interested. sadly, it will compete in PIA this year but the goal is to win and then move up. i have no idea when auditions are, but i'll post it when i know unless some one else does first.

-Giancarlos

Edited by Gbassman5

Fever Drum and Bugle Corps will be fielding an Independent Guard and Independent Drum Line this winter. We will be traveling to San Diego to compete in the 2004 WGI World Championships.

If you are interested in competing this season, contact us at:

LKWilhelm1@aol.com

there.

gbassman5, thanks for the great news!

I will contact Lewie for more info.

I hope more will spring up soon.

Kimela

I wish the West Coast had open winter percussion lines. The lines out here in California are with the JR high and high schools only.

Kimela

RCC, Black Knights, Freelancers, Fever, and possibly Esperanza....All California, all independant lines.

Kimela

RCC, Black Knights, Freelancers, Fever, and possibly Esperanza....All California, all independant lines.

i think Yamato's having one too

gbassman5, thanks for the great news!

I will contact Lewie for more info.

I hope more will spring up soon.

Kimela

no problem.

just spreadin' the good news :P :lol: