Looking for Indoor Drumlines in my area

Cymbal Sweetie

hey everyone,

Ii'm pretty new here and thought I'd post this up. Looking for Indoor drumlines in my area... I live around Philadelphia but I'm looking for the PA NJ and DE area... or close to... Any info will be greatly apprectiated... even places I can go to search like websites and such. THanx

~Amy

Edited by Cymbal Sweetie

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, this is chad moore, esq of United Percussion. We are right in your area (berlin, nj about 15-20 min from philly) we are the 2003 WGI PIO bronze medalists; 2003 MAPS PIO champs and 2003 TIA PIW champs. feel free to email me at info@unitedpercussion.org or perclaw@comcast.net---auditions are soon. thanks

esquire

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, this is chad moore, esq of United Percussion. We are right in your area (berlin, nj about 15-20 min from philly) we are the 2003 WGI PIO bronze medalists; 2003 MAPS PIO champs and 2003 TIA PIW champs. feel free to email me at info@unitedpercussion.org or perclaw@comcast.net---auditions are soon. thanks

esquire

Exactly what kind of skill level are you looking for? I'm interested in joining something but I'm not sure if I'm good enough... <_<

I'm looking for one in Northern New Jersey, but I think the closest is in Berlin.

So... what's the deal with United Percussion. When are the auditions? What level of talent are you looking for?

I wish the West Coast had open winter percussion lines. The lines out here in California are with the JR high and high schools only.

I hope you guys post how your winter season goes and what you will be playing.

Kimela