It's Maroon and Gold Day at The Cadets!! Ready to see what we've been up to?

It's time for our Maroon and Gold campaign at Cadets Arts and Entertainment!  We've unlocked a lot so far, but trust me....you'll want to hear the percussion feature and CBrass recordings. 😁 I was with the Corp  for the April camp,  and I'm thrilled for you to learn and hear more about this very special 2023 production and group of members. We humbly ask our alumni and fans to support them! Remember your gift is tax deductible, and you can pick a recurring monthly, one time....or join our very special 1934 circle, donating $1934 or above, and unlock a ton of exclusive content.  Questions? We are an open book and you may email me at Cryanlawrence@Cadets.org and we are happy to help. Please give whatever you can, and help ensure that in 2034, we will be celebrating the 100th anniversary of The Cadets. 

Our community performance is June 24th at the Erie Sports Center.  There will be food trucks, put put, multiple performing groups, go carts and of course the unveiling of our 2023 Cadets.  Please donate and come support our send off performance.  We had 2000 spectators last year, and expect more this year.  It will be...dare I say...electric!

FHNSAB,
Chris Ryan-Lawrence
Alumnus, Board of Directors/Secretary

• Like 5

I'm proud to have donated. I'm proud to have the Cadet located here in Erie. I know people want to say it doesn't matter anymore where is a corps is located and that is true to a point. But I think the Cadets are working on making a point that it can matter where you are located. I only see good things for both the Cadets and Erie in the future. 

• Like 2