Used Drum Dealers

CheezMaster

...my friend was telling me how his drumline at southern illinios was using the drums from 97 blue devils. I was wondering if anybody knew how to get a hold of someone where i can buy some used drums from companies or if anybodys selling any drums. I'm just looking mainly for a couple snares probably. So if anybody could get a hold of me and tell me thatd be awesome.

Thanks

All the major drum companies have 1 or 2 people they sell their drums to after dci gets done with them. They are often purchased many months before the season is over so you have to reserve your order way in advance.

The one shop for Pearl is in Nashville - I forget the name but give Pearl a call and ask them.

it all depends on the drum companys, no drum company will sell straight to the customer, you have to go through a dealer. a couple yaers ago i was interested in BD tenors from 99, the Yamaha rep told me they don't break up sets, now Pearl on ther other will break up sets, they use Forks drum closet in Tenn. not sure what Dynasty and Premier does, but occasionaly Columbus Percussion will set a set to a school and have a few drums left over(usually snares) then they sell them on ebay. e-mail the drum companys and ask.

Edited by 10ers4life