Still trying to find a DIV I corps?

Purvdawg82

Pioneer had their first camp in November and was one of the most successful the corps has seen in a few years. Pioneer is looking to march a full corps for the 2004 season and there are still spots in the guard available. Pioneer's show for 2004, celtic impressions, consists of music by Robert W. Smith-By Loch and mountain and Ireland:Legend and Lore. The music will also consist of Lord of the Dance and River Dance. Pioneer is looking to have a great guard staff this year and an incredible guard feature in the ballad-All Those Endearing Young Charms. Its not too late to be a part of a really good season, December camp is right around the corner. For more information go to http://www.pioneer-corps.org and fill out the online application.

Better Every Day!

Camp is a week away and I thought I would put down some specifics for you. If you cant get to Waukesha (outside of Milwaukee where camps are held) we do have a corps bus that drives from OHare to Waukesha on fri night (6pm departing from Ohare) and then back to Ohare on sun (after camp). Contact the corps office if there are any questions about transportation. (414) 327-2847 Look forward to seeing the new faces!!

Better Every Day!!