Senior Colour Guards

I would love to come and bring the CorpsVets guard- but I can't speak for the whole group. We would need to see where we're at a little closer to the event (I don't know where we will be as a corps or a guard in 2 years). Sounds like fun though- keep posting updates on this event!

Thanks for responding. Would love to see the Corpvets join us.

Our home Pride Parade is this weekend. (one of the 5 biggest in the world) ROTC Toronto is ready to win another "Most Fabulouly Choreography" award again this year. How ever, there's a gay corps(band) from New York State coming this year. We finally have a little competition.

This is by far the best year for ROTC Toronto. We have a great show and albeit a small corps (12) some really good talent. Half of our guard are former Drum Corps folk from colour guards and horn lines from Canada and the US.

We are meeting up with our sister Corps ROTC Chicago for Montreal's Pride Parade on August 3rd to 5th. We are actually merging the two corps for the parade. This will surely open the doors for a lot of things for 2006.

Corpsvets are now the 4th group to show interest at such an early date. (ROTC Toronto / ROTC Chicago / ROTC LA) I'm still trying to locate ROTC San Francisco / Flagettes from New York / Gay Guarde from Montreal and any other guards from around the world.

We've not competed in WGI Senior class for a few years, but were looking forward to the Gay Games.

A few of us are looking to march Drum Corps again next year. Too bad Atlanta is so far away. :(

Michoel

• 3 weeks later...