Collectors Videos 93-96 (non-DCI productions)

ptr250

After reading some of the posts in this area I though many of you may be interested in some videos I have. These were all shot a SCV's home show from 93-96. All were shot with 2 cameras, (field and high), using professional video equipment. They were shot for the SCV Booster Club, but as far as I know they have only been seen by three or four people. The few people who did view them thought they captured the shows almost as well as the stuff DCI puts out. I don't think there quite that good, but there are some goods shots. Anyway they contain footage of some corps that are no longer around and SCV & BD in early season form. I made a simular offer a few years ago(on RAMD), but promptly got a call from Danny V. at SCV saying Dave G. at BD was having a hissy fit. I am not doing this to make money, but to share with the DC community. I am not even sure what they're worth so make me a reasonable offer.

Here's what I have:

1993- SCV Cadets - Freelancers - Cavies - BD - SCV

1994- SCV Cadets - Marauders - Freelancers - VK - BD - SCV

1995- SCV Cadets - Blue Knights- BD - SCV

1996- BDB -SCV Cadets-VK-BD-SCV

Paul

• 8 months later...

hey do you still have these...I am very interested. especially in 1993...my age out year...let me know