Where's my Sr. Guard Sistahs

Welcome everybody.

Now, are we all gonna be at DCA finals this year? Me and CVKate talked a while back about the guards getting together and doing a "guard" thing. I was thinking it would be fun to just get together one day and make up a fun routine using bits and pieces from each other's shows, sort of like a patchwork quilt of a routine. Nothing that would take longer than about 2 hours to learn and actually have it good enough to maybe show our corps.... whadaya think?

I would love to meet up with some of you other guard chicks too!!! I haven't really talked to anyone on here but CV people (although that is about 1/2 of the guard people that post!)

:D

Welcome everybody.

Now, are we all gonna be at DCA finals this year? Me and CVKate talked a while back about the guards getting together and doing a "guard" thing. I was thinking it would be fun to just get together one day and make up a fun routine using bits and pieces from each other's shows, sort of like a patchwork quilt of a routine. Nothing that would take longer than about 2 hours to learn and actually have it good enough to maybe show our corps.... whadaya think?

That sounds fun but....................when. Its really a rushed weekend, squeeze a whole lot into little time.

Speaking for my corps/guard only of course

I know we'll be practicing on Friday/night

Saturday is prelims, we practice before. Then after prelims we have a video session with each section of the corps and go over what we did wrong and can do better.

Saturday night is usually I &E

Sunday is practice most of the day

Sunday night the big PARTY...........

If you long distance travellers are coming in prior to Friday, perhaps on Thursday afternoon, I can meet up with you then. I work about one hour east of Scranton.........

• 1 month later...