Pro band needs strong brass players

tzbridgemen

Tappan Zee Bridgemen B)

The Tappan Zee Bridgemen is a professional group that provides brass musicians for parades, club dates, wedding ceremonies, etc...

We are looking for STRONG, drum & bugle corps trained brass musicians (that read) to field bands to participate in events all along the Hudson Valley corridor.

This year (2004) our parade calendar alone is up to 32 events. This is a PAID GIG. Nothing less than $75 per event and sometimes as high as $320 (travel gigs).

Our book is non-traditional. If you visit our website, you can hear clips of our book on the "Marching Band" page. Go!!! What are you waiting for?

If it interests you to know more and would like to speak to a human being (or the resemblence of one)... contact Bill Losier at (914) 524-0963.

Thank you,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

does age matter?

Age doesn't matter... but... you MUST be a STRONG player. Endurance to play a lot, range to hit the notes, ability to read music, etc... how old are you?

Let's see, my chops last for about 30 mins max, my range dies off right above the staff and I never really was good at reading music.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bill - just gave you a call, hope to hear from you sometime. I'm just a little south of you in northern Manhattan and am always looking for paid gigs.

Thanks,

Sara