• 1999 - Classical Innoventions
    • 1998 - Traditions for a New Era
    • 1995 - The Planets
    • 1992 - Revolution and Triumph
    • 1991 - Advent Collection
    • 1990 - Cavalier Anthems
    • 1989 - Gloria
    • 1987 - Variations on a Korean Folk Song

2001- I have to say it, this guard seemed to have an off night on finals night. there was major flag phasing at the end and everytime there was a closeup on a toss it seemed that their initiation was always off. I had them as 3rd place in 2002. Now they did also have some awesome parts...the first minue of work makes me wanna jump up and scream its so good. also love the ballad work.

2000- wow, there was some MEAN weapons work in this show! very nice silk choice throughout i thought, and some neat pole work (especially the very beginning). I felt they were 2nd place this year. There was a lot of individual ticking going on. A couple of flag drops, a couple of weapons drops, and a point or two where there is someone so out of the work that id swear hes just making his own up. I loved the jam session work and the part where the horn ranks FLY apart at the end. The way the guard pulls through that box is a visual masterpiece!

1995- the theme that they used with the gold globe is a trademark DCI moment right up there with "Christine" holding up the Phantom Mask. Wow what a great show. The flagwork during Mars was very cool, and the closer work gives me goosebumps.

1991- i really love hte moment where the hornline is in a box and they split and rotate into triangles and slide around with the guard pulls in with the inverse forms. If you know the part im talking about then you know its really cool :P some nice stuff going on with the windsocks during Silent Night too.

1990- I really like this Cavies show and there just some awesome guard work goin on. the flag exchange is killer with the hornline. I also really like the closing work too. OH! and theres at least a couple of points where the rifles just left me in a "wowed" state.

my vote is split. id give weapons to 1995 and flags to 2000, despite the individual errors. But i guess since i only have one vote im gonna give it to 2000 because they were very effective overall.

Thanks!

Sean

w/Stp:

I voted for 2000 because in 2001 I didn't like the work, in 1999 I liked them but they weren't spectacular, in 1998 they were only okay, in 1997 I think they were being dragged down by a bad show but they were definitely decent, in 1996 I just reallllly didn't like them, and in 1995 they were good but not as good as 2000.

Even 2000 had its problems: many drops and a few guard space-outs but the show was just so exciting, and the guard's sequentials fit in with the show so well that you just had to be blown away by them. Definitely the best guard that year.

• 1 month later...