Got Brigs?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a swing... 64 horns by lunch on saturday.

You all can count me as there even though i can't be at this camp i will see you all on the drill field next camp. P.S. I miss you all and well it may seem very long for you guys add another 3 weeks . I NEED A FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stanstill2001

REcruiting Hard tonight!!! GO BRIGS!!!!

April 9 and 10

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Hey guys- because I have the final numbers for the weekend in front of my face it's not really fare for me to guess the number. However, I can give you an update- to this point I have personally confirmed 61 players, waiting to hear from 13 others that have been contacted and have 28 new names that I dug up from old rosters to contact tonight. I told someone 2 weeks ago there would be 69- and I'm sticking by it. This camp will be huge, the Brigs will field a corps, and that corps will rival the best Brigadier corps' from a few years ago. Dave Keck is working his tail off to make this camp a success. DO NOT MISS THIS CAMP! Lets go Brigs!

Pete

The excitement continues to grow here at the Brigs as we get closer to season. This weekend will be an amazing event for our corps. If you have an interest in marching, come to the Brigs this weekend. April 9 and 10. Gino Cipriani will be there along with more than 60 talented brass players.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Wow now I'm really excited! The previous camps have been AWESOME but now that there will be a full hornline it will be the real thing! ^OO^ :sumo:

Any weather predictions? Ohio has been completely unpredictable (as usual). It will be beautiful one day and a blizzard the next. We got really lucky with the parade weather, so let's see if it happens again! What temperature and lack of precipitation is required to have an outdoor rehearsal?

Wow now I'm really excited!  The previous camps have been AWESOME but now that there will be a full hornline it will be the real thing! ^OO^  :sumo:

Any weather predictions?  Ohio has been completely unpredictable (as usual).  It will be beautiful one day and a blizzard the next.  We got really lucky with the parade weather, so let's see if it happens again!  What temperature and lack of precipitation is required to have an outdoor rehearsal?

There should be NO requirement to stop an outdoor rehearsal! Bring wet weather, snow, monsoon, tornado gear - no ones stopping me marching outside!

At this rate, it's gonna be like a mid season rehearsal, bring it on America - Saturday night, after a hard days rehearsing, we all out the Waterfront? (what a 'toon )I want to meet as many new faces, and catch up with the 'old' faces.

Drum Corps? - that's always gonna be great at brigs no matter what B) - but how many DCA Corps can get you pure un-altered English GALAXY CHOCOLATE - Americans, you have a great country, but come to the Brigs Camp this weekend, 9TH -10 APRIL and savour the delight that is GALAXY.

:huh:

.....News just in..... News Just in..... News just in.....

BRIGS CAMP 9TH-10TH.

SEMINAR TO BE HELD after rehearsal on Saturday Night at the Waterfront:

'How to speak Proper English and put the letter 'U' back into Colour and Humour'

Yes folks, you can now finally get to speak the English Language properly again!

- Pronounce 'th' as an 'f' i.e. Fanks mate!'

- Cockney rhyming slang - 'cor blimey guv'nor, I'm going up the apples and pears (stairs)

- Learn to build brick houses, instead of wooden ones in Tornado areas.... :P

- Put in the letters you drop out. Music change - Brigs now playing 'Orange ColoUred Sky'

- Understand that we are not Australians, and talk totally differently.

- Explanation of how not everyone in England talks like Dick Van Dyke - there's more to our language than 'aaaawwwwight Maaaawyyy Poppins'

Plus many more that I can't mention on here.... ^0^

Also included, bonus for April 9th 10th Camp only!!!

- Damon and Oliver show that all is forgiven - Real Life English and Germans showing how they can get on, and even march together! See it to believe it people!

PEOPLE - YOU WON'T GET THIS AT ANY OTHER CORPS, THESE ARE THE FACTS!

BRIGS 9TH-10TH APRIL - BE THERE. ITS AN EDUCATION.

:sumo:

Edited by Damon

Damon! Hilarious post! Thanks!!! OK I am looking forward to checking out that Galaxy chocolate. And in return i will bring you a box of Chicagos Frango Mints~

cheers!

.....News just in..... News Just in..... News just in.....

BRIGS CAMP 9TH-10TH.

SEMINAR TO BE HELD after rehearsal on Saturday Night at the Waterfront:

'How to speak Proper English and put the letter 'U' back into Colour and Humour'

Yes folks, you can now finally get to speak the English Language properly again!

- Pronounce 'th' as an 'f' i.e. Fanks mate!'

- Cockney rhyming slang - 'cor blimey guv'nor, I'm going up the apples and pears (stairs)

- Learn to build brick houses, instead of wooden ones in Tornado areas....  :P

- Put in the letters you drop out. Music change - Brigs now playing 'Orange ColoUred Sky'

- Understand that we are not Australians, and talk totally differently.

- Explanation of how not everyone in England talks like Dick Van Dyke - there's more to our language than 'aaaawwwwight Maaaawyyy Poppins'

Plus many more that I can't mention on here....  ^0^

Also included, bonus for April 9th 10th Camp only!!!

- Damon and Oliver show that all is forgiven - Real Life English and Germans showing how they can get on, and even march together! See it to believe it people!

PEOPLE - YOU WON'T GET THIS AT ANY OTHER CORPS, THESE ARE THE FACTS!

BRIGS 9TH-10TH APRIL - BE THERE. ITS AN EDUCATION.

:sumo: