Got Brigs?

Brigs this weekend.. BE THERE OR BE NOWHERE!

If your interested, we have many coming from all over the place.. I'm sure we can hook you up with a ride. Practice starts on Saturday at 01:00pm.

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Yeah, what he said!!! LOL

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what he said!!! LOL

Dave Keck

Dir. of Recruiting

Syracuse Brigadiers

Look, just all be there. It's the only way that Dave 'recruitmeister' Keck will keep quiet!

SO BE THERE - WITH THE EUROPEAN CONTIGENT - APRIL 9TH - 10TH! If playing Mr Downeys charts aren't enough, come taste our European chocolate if nothing else!

How many corps can you walk away from after Finals and say 'I learnt about European culture, I learnt about the World'.

Brigs 2005. Americans, I look forward to meeting you.

71 horns & high brass - need the drinks.

All years I had to play with <20 horns like 40 horns w/o loosing quality. Now I hope to be with >70 horns play like 100 in superb quality. Last time I stoud in the circle, it took the first 15 sec. of Tommy opener to realize what's going on around me and to find way back in life and start blowing my horn. Wowww missed attack by 15 sec. - that makes lot of push-ups. :sumo::huh:

Look, just all be there. It's the only way that Dave 'recruitmeister' Keck will keep quiet!

SO BE THERE - WITH THE EUROPEAN CONTIGENT - APRIL 9TH - 10TH! If playing Mr Downeys charts aren't enough, come taste our European chocolate if nothing else!

How many corps can you walk away from after Finals and say 'I learnt about European culture, I learnt about the World'.

Brigs 2005. Americans, I look forward to meeting you.

If I'm right I think that I might have an other European in my car this weekend !!!!

Oh my god please not an other European :lolhit:

3 MORE DAYS TO BRIGS CAMP.

I'm gonna try and get there early, got alot of catching up to do before rehearsal! Schedule looks good, bring it on!

We will do our very best to get you to the camp early this weekend!

That MIGHT mean we leave a little earlier on Saturday...7am instead of 7:30am...

YEAH BRIGS!!!! LET'S GO!!!!

We will do our very best to get you to the camp early this weekend!

That MIGHT mean we leave a little earlier on Saturday...7am instead of 7:30am...

YEAH BRIGS!!!!  LET'S GO!!!!

I don't mind leaving at 6.30 am, its all part of the fun!

Chris, is it you picking Andy (Suggs) up from Newark tomorrow? If so, can you wear your Brigs jacket so he knows who the #### you are please! He gets in to Newark, Continental Flight from Birmingham, at 3.45pm.

Mine gets in Newark Friday, from Gatwick, Contintental CO19. 1.25pm, so we can go straight for lunch in a bar somewhere!

See you guys there, thanks for picking us up!

Hey guys,

My visit to the 'Cuse is going to be delayed by a couple of weeks <**> . I found out recently that my mom is being transferred to a different Trooper station, we are moving to Buffalo this weekend, and I have to help her move out of our old house and into the new place. Have fun this week end and don't do anything I wouldn't do. See you in a couple of weeks.

Kroon