Cheshire Cadets (DCUK)

Cainan

Hey y'all! I am here to basically beg, steal, or borrow any equipment that may be out there to help out with the corps that I work with, the Cheshire Cadets, from Warrington England. We just recently finished our first year in DCUK, coming in a very respectable 6th place in A Class with a very entertaining show by an extremely young corps. We are very proud of the kids and how well they represented themselves this year and look forward to many great things in the future.

That said, this is where we need your help!

We (like most everyone else I am sure) are on a very limited budget. Our fundraising venues are very limited. Mostly we get by on members dues and various arts grants. Whilst this is sufficient to keep the corps up and running, it is not sufficient for replacing equipment. Our drums are in very very bad shape, and the harnesses are not any better. Currently, our battery (all Premeir) is (no joke) about 10 years old and showing every day of it's age.

We are in desperate need of the following items. If anyone can help, please contact me via pm, email or you can ring me on my cell phone. The number (as dialled from the States is 01144 7763 111 098). Any donations will be greatly appreciated and we will certainly acknowledge all donations on our website http://www.cheshirecadets.org

Tenor drums (two sets)

Snare Drums (about five)

Bass Drums (five)

Harnesses (desperately needed)

Skins

Cymbals (all varieties)

Flag Poles / Flags

Gong

Guard Accesories (Virtually any will do)

Now I realise that it is a big list, but we will certainly be interested in anything on offer. The tenors for instance....Anything that we could get for them would probably be better than what we have now!! So have a look araound and if you think you can help us out, please contact me.

Thank you in advance!

I can't help you out with the equiptment..... just wanted to say I love your avatar!  :D

Thanks.

Come on y'all.... SOMEBODY must know of some unused equipment gathering dust in the back of a corpshall somewhere??!! Any help IS greatly apprecieated. Our tenors are literally held together with metal bars bolted onto the shells!!

• 3 weeks later...

bump