Tri-Color Organizations

Matthew

We here at Tri-Color have been working very hard with fielding 3 Division I corps this summer. The members are very strong and hard working, and the staff is loving every minute of instruction. This has been one of the organizations hardest seasons. For the first time in a long time, we have had a down size of returning members, but that is not stoping Tri-Color from continuing its winning ways. We are pleased to have won a few shows this season, and are maintaining a healthy slot at this point.

Tri-Color was always known as the "A" corps for the three organizations; Emerald Regime, and Silver Knights, but with them all being Division I and doing so well this season, I dont think its fair for one corps to have more prestige over another at this point. All of the corps have managed to pull off some very exciting performances.

Emerald Regime has been around a shorter time than Tri-Color, but is already going out and smoking the competition. Silver Knights in their regional Division I status is doing a fantastic job with keeping up with the "big boys" These three organizations will be doing some major cleaning these next few weeks, and you can expect to see more changes as the season goes on.

Will we see all three corps from one organization in DCP-I Finals this year?

Expect the unexpected.