Tri-Color, Emerald Regime, and Silver Knights

Matthew

Oraganization Letter to the Fans:

All three corps would like to start of by saying how incredible it was to compete, and take the field with all of the other fine organizations this season. Tri-Color definitely was an improvement from the past season, and stepped it up a notch. These three corps were very competitive this season, and often times were within a fraction of a point of each other. The kids in all three corps were very satisified with their performances this season, and are all looking forward to what we have for them next year. Though the corps were not finalist this season, they still enjoyed being able to move on to quaterfinals.

Tri-Color - Division I

92.435 - Prelims

93.340 - Quarter Finals

Tri-Color did nothing but improve this summer, and thats all we could ask for. The show demanded a lot from each and every member who took the field, but they were very successful in making that happen. All sections of the group were amazed at how far they had come this season, and put it all out there in their last performance. It does feel a little sick to be edged out of moving up into Semi-Finals, but the kids celebrated and went into the stands to watch the remainder of their friends from other corps perform. That is what drum corps is all about! Supporting your fellow friends and corpsmates no matter what place you get. "I really enjoyed watching the Kosmos colorguard perform this year, they really know how to entertain the crowd."--Said Morgan Patersons (member of the Tri-Color Colorguard) We are expecting a great amount of returning members next year, and the show is going to be amazing. The staff is already working together to create a show that the kids will love to perform again. We also have some new additions to the staff for next year, but you will just have to wait and see! Stay tunned as we will be announcing our show in the up coming weeks!

Emerald Regime - Division I

93.270 - Prelims

93.108 - Quarter finals

Emerald Regime is still new to the activity, but they did not miss a beat. The percussion and hornline were on fire for the prelims performance, and did not stop there. Quarter finals was amazing, everything locked together perfectly, and the kids left the field feeling satisfied with their awesome performance. Emerald Regime had an outstanding performance from all three sections this past season, and the work really shows. "I can't wait to see where our staff takes us next year, every day, I was taught something new, and how to be even more creative as a performer"--said Nate Ishido (Baritone). We are excited about our next season, as we are expecting an 85% return rate from our vets. Emerald Regime will be hosting their own show next season, and plans to pack the seats, and bring some guest clinicians in. Please stay tuned, so your corps can experience top notch clinics by the best of the best in DCP-I. A show announcement will be made, once our program coordinator gives us the final say. We are taking an different approach this year, and it is already promising to be great.

Silver Knights - Regional Division I

92.440 - Prelims

92.933 - Quarter Finals

Silver Knights in their first year of existance dazzled the audience at every show they attended. "There is nothing more exciting that going out in your first season, and smoking the field at every performance."--Said Halie Gibbson (Center Snare drummer). The corps decided to do a smaller tour for their first season, because we were not sure of how things would work this season. Now that we know we can handle the full tour, we will definitely be more competitive next year, and will have a lot more surprises for our fans.