some old corps photos

Here's a few more I unearthed of Lancers in the Memorial Day parade 1985:

lancers85i.jpg

lancers85j.jpg

lancers85k.jpg

Oh man! Do you have any more 1985 parade pictures with say...the Mellophone section! :) What I'd give for a picture of me in that uniform! :) I loved that uniform. I hated we changed it! :(

I see Freddie, Corey, and Tracey! Corey I marched all 5 years of drum corps with. Then in 1988 his career paid off when he marched with Madison, as a rifle! And they won! (I was happy for him yet jealous at the same time cause I had aged out). lol

Edited by Lancerlady

So in 1984, I moved to Boston for grad school and became a 27th Lancers groupie. Here are a few that I found - I think I took these at a Memorial Day parade in Revere or Lynn:

Lancers85.jpg

Lancers85b.jpg

Lancers85c.jpg

Lancers85d.jpg

I'm sorry, I'm still obsessing over the 3rd picture down and trying to figure out why/how Traci is still marching in 1984 with Debbie W. in line with her rifle? Traci looks like she has turned to either look or speak to George B., and Zingali is just ahead of George B. Also, you can clearly see her red and white feathers.

I'm sorry, I'm still obsessing over the 3rd picture down and trying to figure out why/how Traci is still marching in 1984 with Debbie W. in line with her rifle? Traci looks like she has turned to either look or speak to George B., and Zingali is just ahead of George B. Also, you can clearly see her red and white feathers.

Traci Patti? Debbie W. aged out in 85.She was color guard captain in 85, she always counted off the otl. That's when I felt bad for her all those years marching and then age out in 13th by mere 10ths. :( Zingali! Boy that's a classic picture! The one of the drum major looks like 85 with Chris directing. Hmm...and that tall young rifle is Laura Daddario it looks like(The one by George B.)!

Edited by Lancerlady

I really, really miss The 27th Lancers. :(

Edited by Tansea

Traci Patti? Debbie W. aged out in 85.She was color guard captain in 85, she always counted off the otl. That's when I felt bad for her all those years marching and then age out in 13th by mere 10ths. :( Zingali! Boy that's a classic picture! The one of the drum major looks like 85 with Chris directing. Hmm...and that tall young rifle is Laura Daddario it looks like(The one by George B.)!

Is that my sister, Sue Borden, holding the Olympic flag???? And that looks like Kathleen with the American flag.

Thanks for these pictures of 85, that's so cool to see everybody! :huh:

Is that my sister, Sue Borden, holding the Olympic flag???? And that looks like Kathleen with the American flag.

That's right! It is Sue! Yes it does look like Kathleen!

Shameless plug, but if you want to hear some 27th Lancers... :)

27th Lancers

Okay, Okay.. I miss 2 seven too. Heres a pic from Drum Corps America's 5th Anniversary Issue.

If this has already been posted please let me know. For I have alot of Drain Bamage.

2seven.jpg