some old corps photos

Hey,

This is me! Thanks for posting!

84_Retreat_me.jpg

'84 Finals - Retreat

5399041_1024.ts1161396979000.jpg

Ha! I'm in there somewhere too! :P Do you see who is playing us on the field? :wub:

Do you have any of 27's drum line Some joe? Our drum line was 1/10th from beating BD's that night. :ph34r:

Ha! I'm in there somewhere too! :P Do you see who is playing us on the field? :wub:

Do you have any of 27's drum line Some joe? Our drum line was 1/10th from beating BD's that night. :ph34r:

Not to be picky, but 1/10th from tying, not beating. In all fairness, that was an improvement from being behind 3/10ths in prelims. :)

Sorry, no photos of the '84 27th drumline. But, that WAS a very good line!

'84 BD... a bit of park and bark during La Fiesta.

5399054_1024.ts1161396999000.jpg

OOPS - I think this was scanned in backwards. Look at the GT and the word "championship" in the background. Either way, BD's bass line makes that snareline looks awesome !!!!

Nancy, there was no chime player in 80 or 81. (There was a single chime used in 81, at the top of "Niner-Two.") 27 had a full-sized (and awesome) keyboard section in both those years, but no chime guy.

Bing bing bing bing - we have a winner. Correct-o-mundo Tommytimp. In 1980, we had Laura and Jacqui from 79, and added Lynn and Doug. Laura aged out in 80, and Jacqui did not march in 81. Lynn and Doug stayed and we added Ray and Brian. All under the masterful ear of Art Fabrizio.

Not to be picky, but 1/10th from tying, not beating. In all fairness, that was an improvement from being behind 3/10ths in prelims. :)

Sorry, no photos of the '84 27th drumline. But, that WAS a very good line!

My bad! No problem, you're right, but still both lines were awesome! :ph34r: