some old corps photos

Madison Scouts 1975

Scouts75-7.jpg

That is also 1974.

That is also 1974.

Dan, Dan, Dan - what kind of drums are they? There is only one drum for each player - except for those glorious timps. b**bs b**bs b**bs

Dan, Dan, Dan - what kind of drums are they? There is only one drum for each player - except for those glorious timps.  b**bs  b**bs  b**bs

What about tenors and snares? When did that end? Like Jack D. was a snare, then a tenor (but still had one drum).... (That's one of the main reasons the Lancer of the Year was named after him-R.I.P), because he did things for the team with no ego involved, and so on.

Well, Mister or Mrs or Ms poppyseedbun, or may I call you bun, or seed, or poppyperson, or something...............

you can post a pic from an http website - which means if you have pics, go to a site like photobucket.com, post them there, then you'll be able to post the pic here at DCP using the img button.

Now get posting!

b**bs

Oh, and for my rifle girl, Nancy - single tenors went "buh bye" around 68 - but then I've missed many years since and some corps may have had single tenors afterwards - around 69 triple tenors became the norm, and sometime after I left drum corps, quads and quints became the norm - don't know the year, though.

Will you STILL be my Valentine anyway?????????

:lol::lol:

Edited by RobH