Rules Congress Chat

Shawn777

The chatroom is now open for the first DCP-I Rules Congress.

Scroll up to the "quick links" -- choose "Live Chat" and go down to "Enter Overflow Chatroom 6."

DCP uses a AIM format only. If you don't have AIM, we'll try to work something out later.

Edited by CorpsFanDentist

Well, that didn't go too swiftly. :lol:

We had a total of 4 show up for the chat, however we had a few good questions come up -- here's a basic breakdown.

1) Currently, I have a list of 14 active corps directors. Some have wondered if extending the "active" corps membership to Season 2 Contenders so we'll have a larger voting mass. I'm afraid I might have missed some names. Those that I have are:

chris7240

CincinnatiGloryMello

CorpsFanDentist

DCIDanny

DCIjazzsoul

elementwrx

Ex VK DM

Galen

isuquinndog

Percussion827

sburstall

ScadesBari

Skylinersop16

SoulRunner

2) We need to decide upon several items for voting on proposals

------ How many make up a voting majority? Should we make an over 50% as the majority or 2/3rds?

------ If we have less than 1/2 of the total active member population vote -- are we to consider the proposals "frozen" until we maintain a majority or allow the proposals to pass by those that voted?

But hey -- we got a few questions surface for us to discuss -- perhaps we should stick to thread discussions?

Edited by CorpsFanDentist

I'm sorry I couldn't make it, dang sister needed the comp. Just send a PM to the directors like 2 days before and then the day of the chat so people know. That's just my opinion.