1994 27th Alumni

as 'one of those young'uns', i enjoyed all that.

and i must say, i watched both of those videos, and that rifle line is #### CLEAN, esp. the original version. i'm not saying i necessarily favor the military style over emoting, so don't get your hopes up...... but i love a clean guard, and i love rifles even more. and danny boy was hardcorps as well. bravo, 2-7.

Thank you all!

I just looked at the stats for beanman.net and saw an INCREDIBLE number of hits for April 10th and 11th, more than I have seen since launching the website more than a year ago. I do appreciate you all bringing in more visitors via word of mouth (or keyboard, whatever...)

I have some wonderful vintage video and audio to add to the site like the 1972 DCI performance (thank you AK alumnus Keith Wilbur) and a "reconstruction" of a 1968 27th Lancer performance. Unfortunately I have two big (paying) projects with deadlines looming so my priorities are set. I am also waiting for UPS to deliver my new set of drums. I will need time to make them comfortable in their new home.

So I will find time eventually to add more content to beanman.net. Don't forget to visit 27thLancer.com and 27thLancers.net

Thanks again!