2003~where are u gonna march?

SCVchick02

Ill be with the Kiwanis Kavaliers....why you ask? Well because the Kavaliers have some of the best people in the world! their staff, members, and volunteers are the most friendliest, funnest group of people in DCI!

I totally agree with you! I met some of the cymbal players at a competitions, and they were some of the funniest people I've ever met! I'm a mellophone player myself...but if Kiwanis Kavaliers weren't so far away, I'd go out for them!

• 2 weeks later...

well.. i hope to tryout for Bluecoats, if possible.

OO about glassmen, the new caption head is Tim Newburn, he's awesome, writes the coolest guardwork, he wrote for my winterguard last year, he's a really cool guy too. so, good luck to you.

and tinkerbell, you marched BD i'm assumin? that's incredible, i would absolutely LOVE to join their guard, they're my favorite!! this last summer at Wichita, KS show, i just stood out in front of your guys warm up block.......and watched, it was awesome! haha :-p, you ought to just march this summer.. maybe you can be guard captain next summer? who knows...

Hey SCV...nice. Well, this year im going to try out for either Cadets (bergen county) or Brigadeers(cause my band director is the percussion caption head and my drill instructor is the Visual captionhead and they could hook me up pretty good)

But once i get to College in 2 years ...im goin straight to Santa Clara University and tryin out for SCVanguard all the way!

• 2 months later...

Well I missed the tryouts in November/December for the Cavaliers (cause of high school winterguard interfering) so I was given another oppurtunity from a new drum corp in KY named Eklipse. This is their first year out and they're division 2 so I figure I can get my foot in the "drum corp door" and have some experience under my feet come next year for the Cavies. :)

I'm marching the Crossmen!!! This will be my 4th year with them and 6 years in the activity! I marched Magic my first two summers in 98 and 99. I wanna send a shout out to all the 2004 age outs! We're almost there!

• 4 weeks later...