Phoenix 48.4

Poynton 44.7

A CLASS

Southern Aurora 45.9

Stafford Lancers 41.1

Concord 35.6

Cheshire Cadets 34.6

Senators...

Wow. The music of James Bond was amazing. I think it may very well be a one horse race in 2005. This by the way was NOT just a copy of the 04 Cavies either. Senators came out and made this show their own. Sporting brand new uniforms, the hornline, drumline and guard was simply stunning. The corps itself, whilst not big by American standards, gave the impression of "bigness" with a very well written drill program. I think their score was low by at least 8 points.

> Sound great! Really hope they end up at DCE this year would be amazing to see a corps of this skill alongside the big Dutch corps. Really prove the europeans have strong DC out here!

I think it is only one james bond tune they play? Is the rest from the Incredibles?

I think it is only one james bond tune they play? Is the rest from the Incredibles?

Our off the line is from the Incredibles, this is followed by the theme from Mission Impossible, the ballad is "Who wants to live forever" by Queen (featured in the film Highlander) and this is finished by "Welcome to Cuba" from the James Bond film Die another Day. The show itself is a secret agent themed show entitled "Mission Incredible" and isn't just limited to the James Bond Genre.

More info can be found at www.senators.org.uk.

We're not playing at DCE finals, but we are in Holland playing at the Tattoo in Hilversum in September with Beatrix.

Glad you enjoyed the show!!

Tim

(Brass Writer)