Need place to sleep San Antonio Regionals

jkingqm

Hello,

I'm driving from Tulsa, OK to San Antonio for the Regionals with my niece. We are looking for a place to stay late Friday night 7/22/05 after we arrive, and for Saturday night 7/23/05 after the show. We'll be leaving back home first thing Sunday morning.

I just had a couple of weeks unemployed, but now have a job as of today! The $ is very tight (gas so expensive)so I don't think we can afford a motel for two nights. Does anyone have a place for us to sleep Fri & Sat nights? Or know someone who might can help two drum corp fans making the trip on a tight budget? Thank you so much!

John

Housing situation taken care of! Thanks all. Sister is taking care of our motel. Anyone know of a nice, clean, inexpensive motel in San Antonio coming from the north?

Nothing is Cheap in San Antonio man,  big Tourist town try motel 6  around 38.00 to 40.00  I think.

Thank you BrasserMcRok. We have a Motel 6 reserved about 8 miles away from the AlamoDome on I-35 coming in. The ones closer were all booked. Motel 6 seems to be the cheapest at $49.99/night + 17% tax.

John