Season Pass APD Stream

:blink: Season Pass gets you to hear streams of all (but blues I guess) show tonight for free..... :worthy:

Yeah except for me :( I can't get it to stream. NONE OF IT! I've gone through every setting on my computer to figure out what the problem is and it just won't do it. THIS SUCKS.

Probably some crappy firewall somewhere. grr

Try using the Firefox browser.....I seem to have better luck with that than IE......

The browser isn't the problem, it's my actual Windows Media Player. It "cannot find file" blah blah. I've gone thru and checked all of my streaming protocols etc, but alas.... my junk won't work. :(

The browser isn't the problem, it's my actual Windows Media Player.  It "cannot find file" blah blah.  I've gone thru and checked all of my streaming protocols etc, but alas....  my junk won't work.  :(

Just out of curiosity........When you download the APD, are you saving it to "My Music" (or any folder) or is it opening WMP up as soon as you click the link?

I've been saving them to a folder and everything is working fine!

Just a suggestion!.....................................................

hey Monkey,

Try right-clicking on the arrow (stream) button icon. Select "Save Target As.." and save a small .asx file on your PC. Then open the .asx file with Windows Media Player. That should connect back to the source.

I hope this works.

Has anyone found the stream links from prelims?

I'm listening to Blue Knights now.

-- Scout

The browser isn't the problem, it's my actual Windows Media Player.  It "cannot find file" blah blah.  I've gone thru and checked all of my streaming protocols etc, but alas....  my junk won't work.  :(

Listened to SCV and my feelings the same as when I saw them in person.....good moments but RCM I just find myself thinking isn't it over yet........

hey Monkey,

Try right-clicking on the arrow (stream) button icon.  Select "Save Target As.." and save a small .asx file on your PC.  Then open the .asx file with Windows Media Player.  That should connect back to the source.

I hope this works.

Has anyone found the stream links from prelims?

I'm listening to Blue Knights now.

-- Scout

From the Season Pass home page, get the drop-down box under APDs. It gives you the choice of the evening or noon files. The afternoon files are purchase only though-not free steams like the night shows.

The e-mail DCI sent said they were going to allow the free stream ADPs from prelims for all the corps that didn't make the night show. Maybe they're busy setting up the evening ADPs and can't get to free streaming prelims.

I'll try to be patient :worthy:

From the Season Pass home page, get the drop-down box under APDs. It gives you the choice of the evening or noon files. The afternoon files are purchase only though-not free steams like the night shows.

Actually, the verbage in the email states that afternoon shows will not be available for streaming:

And now we have a new feature for DCI Season Pass subscribers. APDs recorded in the evening show in San Antonio are available for you to stream for FREE! How cool is that?

Streamed APDs recorded will include Carolina Crown, Boston Crusaders, Bluecoats, Phantom Regiment, Madison Scouts, Blue Devils, the Cadets and the Cavaliers, as well as the afternoon show's fourth-, third-, second- and first-place finishers.