Corps Support Bracelets

Since I collect corps patches, pins, and bobbleheads(Phantom and JSU, I WANT MORE!!!!) the bracelets are something I want to add to my pleathora of drum corps stuff.

El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of drum corps stuff?

Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

By the way, Great pic! I'll miss not catching up with you in Scranton this year. :(

It's awesome how something, once inspirational, has become something so pathetically trendy...

Just like corps using their logo baseball, hockey, football, basketball, and soccer jerseys.

Using trendy slogans from other forms of advertising on their swag.

These things above can be catagorized with your statement.

I dont think that its pathetic that drum corps sovies decide to use something like what Lance Armstrong did with Cancer to promote the activity. I wear my yellow bracelet cause my sister is fighting cancer. I will wear my drum corps bracelets cause I love drum corps. I have had people come and ask me what the other bracelets are for and I give them the spiel on what drum corps is. Five bucks for a piece of silicon ,that has the corps name, which goes back to the corps is fine with me. Though I agree that many people just wear them cause its the IN thing I will wear mine until it is worn off. Then I buy another one. And another and another........Its a cycle of helping.

El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of drum corps stuff?

Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

By the way, Great pic! I'll miss not catching up with you in Scranton this year.  :(

WHAT??!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!