Hurricanes Hanging High

:sshh:  WoW !!! Booger's Mom Anniversary What a night that was !!! ....Then followed up by Duke saying what rest area we at... AHHHHH  the memories ... Go get em Hurcs with much love and much more respect !!! Griff your the best brother !!! and to my hurricane brothers and sisters .... just so you know i watched a video of west haven last year ... tears were flowing ... even though i cant be there this year i am still very much a hurricane at heart ... Now go kick some hurricane ###  B)  :blink:  :mmm:

It was an interesting night to say the least ! The next day Donny put it to a vote whether Booger's Mom was right or not. The corps voted against me :P What a time that was.....great memories. The corps just kept going and going and didnt let down until the last note and step were taken at Finals !

Flinstone.....we miss you man ! You taught me what it is to be a Hurricane. Your love and passion for the corps gave me a lot of inspiration. Dont be a stranger and we could use a corps cheerleader and helper....you are still a part of us.

Walk Proud My Friend !

Edited by celtickid

It was an interesting night to say the least !  The next day Donny put it to a vote whether Booger's Mom was right or not.  The corps voted against me  :P  What a time that was.....great memories.  The corps just kept going and going and didnt let down until the last note and step were taken at Finals ! 

Flinstone.....we miss you man !  You taught me what it is to be a Hurricane. Your love and passion for the corps gave me a lot of inspiration.  Dont be a stranger and we could use a corps cheerleader and helper....you are still a part of us. 

Walk Proud My Friend !

Griff As always The Hurcs are my family anyone and everyone involved with this top notch orginization Knows what the true meaning of what it feels like to be a marching member or staff or support group personally ive not been a staff member although donnie always wanted me at the critiques (yea imagine flintstone at a critique) :sshh: As always i will WALK PROUD/THINK THUNDER

• 5 years later...

HANG EM HIGH!

The mighty month for drum corps, August, has arrived and will be the final push towards Labor Day ! We have a few things to debut that will surely make our 2005 Show-1955 The Year It All Began ! (a memorable one)

Hurcs went down to North Carolina last weekend and with all the rain we thought it was something that we said ! :P However, all the corps prevailed, and it was a great weekend of drum corps. The Renegades organization did a great job at making this one fun event. It was cool to hang with Lee Rudnicki and the other Renegades who just loved to hangout after the show. The crowd was great and the Wake Forest University staff was unbelievable. All in all, it was a good experience for the corps.

We didnt have all our Storm Makers for North Carolina, so people didnt get the full impact of the 2005 Hurcs. But rest assured, we are filling in the horn blanks with some great musicians......AND we will be highlighting certain parts of our show with musicians playing HIGH ABOVE the FIELD........THE END OF FRANKIE MACHINE IS GONNA BE A GAS ! We look forward to presenting these things in the next several weeks !!!!!!

As always, we want to thank all our fans and our drum corps brethren who have supported us this season. We are small and we are mighty.....AND THAT IS HOW HURRICANES START TO GROW AND GROW !!!!

Best to all the DCA corps in the BIG PUSH IN AUGUST !!!!!!!