Blue Angels Youth Music Association

The Blue Angels Drum and Bugle Corps, coming off their first DCP-I tour, have exciting news! The staff has been hard at work to put together this new deal, and we're all thrilled to unveil our new plan.

We would like to announce the formation of the Blue Angels Youth Music Association (BAYMA). We have added a new winter corps, the White Stars, to compete in the DCP-I offseason division I circuit.

"The formation of this association will give us the chance to reach more kids throughout the Intermountain West area, and continue our new path of excellence with our new wintercorps." - James McDonald, director, BAYMA

BAYMA will be headquartered in Denver, Colorado, home of the Blue Angels Drum and Bugle Corps, the associations summer group. The White Stars will be based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

"This will not change a thing of how these corps will be run. This is simply to make fundraising and all the paperwork much easier for our staff, and give the students a centralized place to work with. Also, BAYMA will still work hand in hand with our brothers, the Tri-Color Organizations, to bring excellence to the Pacific Northwest." - Bob Newhill, Blue Angels corps manager

BAYMA would also like to announce that currently we are in talks with the Fanfare organization. "We feel that as a fledgling group, the friendship and partnership with many older, more experienced groups would be benefitial to all parties involved" - Hillary Delka, BAYMA BoD member. Talks are currently underway and more information will be available soon.