Season Pass Frustration

ok.....ive been able to strea ONE show total since i got this.....anybody got any suggestions....

see error message below when i click to stream....it's never worked and all of a sudden this morning, it streamed a BD show with no problem....after i got done celebrating, i tried a different show and the same old problem started again.....

Safari can’t open the page “http://seasonpass.dci.org/audio/full_xkekb/2004/01_cavaliers.asx”. The error was: “lost network connection” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

ive sent the bug to apple..no help

ive sent the message to dci...no help

ive had my IT guy check over all settings...no help

ive enabled popups...no help

ive checked my version of WMP...its cool

Thanks in advance for any help.....

Eric

Can you stream any other ASX?

Nope, all ASX files say the same thing...

Safari can’t open the page “http://seasonpass.dci.org/audio/full_xkekb/2004/01_cavaliers.asx”. The error was: “lost network connection” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1005) Please choose Report Bug to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

Just did it on my home network in Windows Media Player and everything works fine. Whenever I am in the office, it doesn't because of firewall settings setup there. But I also have problems with pretty much every other streaming thing at the office.

I am also not using Safari. I personally use Firefox on my PowerBook as well as the Windows PC I use at the office. Just find Firefox better, personally. I would definitely recommend Firefox.

I wish they would use something other then wma format, but after hearing their rationale behind it, I am ok with it, especially that I can easily convert to mp3 anyway.

If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me a personal email, or post here. Used to work for the mother ship.

cheers,

Bob