Practice visuals

Apparently they don't prevent them either.

The snuggy vish is back in the bassline this year in Brass. Sorry Bams, you don't get to do it cuz of your solo! ha ha

To the guy who only practices what is in the show, if we ever do a show and stop at letter M, I guarantee you we'll do the visual. *smile*

Now, how many people have "parade only" visuals? OMG, now we're talkin' hilarity.

• 3 weeks later...

So... no parade visuals, eh?

In '98 we used to do random/scatter drill during flammables (much to the chagrin of Bufu when I was about 20 steps behind the corps when I was supposed to start tapping, and then proceeded to start tapping on the right foot. And I don't mean the "correct" one.)

Last year we had some funny random visuals during our parade tune, along with audio's. woooooo!

Plus just general shenanigans during parades, because hey, it's a stupid parade that we all hate, right? During the fast part we would just walk rather than march... ha ha

oh, and... BUMP

Here's your parade only visual....

2004 - An entire horn line touring their way through a convenience store in Ohio.

They wouldn't let the drum line go in...and for good reason......we would have gotten left behind for stopping to grab slushies....

Of course, for that, I recommend tracking to a Sonic in Mississippi....