Crusaders 2006

Where is bingo?

wes mar plaza...or something like tht...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is bingo?

Hey!!!! It's Time for your friendly neighborhood drum corps nut to let loose!!!!!! :worthy:

The Bingo is at Westmar Plaza located on Buffalo Rd, near the corner of Pixley Rd and Buffalo rd at Gates Center bingo Hall in the Plaza! We start setting up around 5:15 and are out by 10 pm.

B) Please come and play or better yet volunteer to help us staff it for the corps by contacting Laurie Linton, Mike's wife' or myself and Iwill be happy to help you out. We have alot of fun and the food is very good there too! :worthy:

The Corps website will be updated very soon as soon as a few more detail are worked out and I would venture to say this is going to be a great 2006 season as the "Cru" keeps coming on!!!! ^OO^

BTW, Brian.....I'm in to play keyboards with this seaons version of "CruJazz"!!!! Had a Blast the last time!!!!!! :D

Hey!!!! It's Time for your friendly neighborhood drum corps nut to let loose!!!!!! :worthy:

The Bingo is at Westmar Plaza located on Buffalo Rd, near the corner of Pixley Rd and Buffalo rd at Gates Center bingo Hall in the Plaza! We start setting up around 5:15 and are out by 10 pm.

B) Please come and play or better yet volunteer to help us staff it for the corps by contacting Laurie Linton, Mike's wife' or myself and Iwill be happy to help you out. We have alot of fun and the food is very good there too! :worthy:

The Corps website will be updated very soon as soon as a few more detail are worked out and I would venture to say this is going to be a great 2006 season as the "Cru" keeps coming on!!!! ^OO^

BTW, Brian.....I'm in to play keyboards with this seaons version of "CruJazz"!!!! Had a Blast the last time!!!!!! :D

bump!

Remember Open House Nov. 27th 10-3 my Mother believes....at Hope Hall...if you need directions, PM me

I finally got my HS drum to sound like a snare. (it sounds just like my CRU snare now) 1 down 1 to go...dont tell smalley :worthy:

bump for CRU

Hello there people...

A "Cru" mom here!

Glad to read all the threads under the "CRU" title!

The kids are looking forward to corp. season and can't wait until the banquet gets here!!!

:laugh:

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!