Music City Legend Open House

Just an update...

MCL will have a board meeting next week to finalize the staff for 2006. Soon after that meeting, the new staff will be meeting to put the show together. As soon as we know the staff and have made the final decision on the 2006 show, I will make an announcement. Some really cool things are in the works. I can't wait to "unveil" them to everyone!

To follow that - the new Music City Legend website is very very close to relaunching.

It is currently being reviewed for content corrections, etc. and lacks one more graphical enhancement.

Note to other corps web people: CSS Style Sheets are your friend - use them!!

Edited by radiosteele

To follow that - the new Music City Legend website is very very close to relaunching.

It is currently being reviewed for content corrections, etc. and lacks one more graphical enhancement.

Suhweeettt! Can't wait to see it!

I love CSS! I use them on my agency's site and it saves me tons of time.

Now PHP is a different story....ugh :worthy: I just can't get the hang of it....

Can't wait to see the site....and I really can't wait for Open House...I haven't looked forward to November this much for a loooooooong time ^OO^

Stephanie

• 2 weeks later...
I love CSS! I use them on my agency's site and it saves me tons of time.

Now PHP is a different story....ugh :worthy: I just can't get the hang of it....

Can't wait to see the site....and I really can't wait for Open House...I haven't looked forward to November this much for a loooooooong time ^OO^

Stephanie

Hey Stephanie, sorry I won't be around when you join MCL but it was nice meeting you when you visited camps this past year. You're in for a great experience. The Legend folks are a great bunch of people.