Oktoberfest Pictures 2005

Dear El Guapo

I have studied these photos up and down, forward and back and have determinded (this is going to hurt me) BSA was Tremendous :worthy:

...for a bunch of drunks b**bs

keep up the Tremendous work

The orginal John Mayer

Thank you very much Mr. Mayer for your kind words. Its not easy for an Alumni and All Star corps to receive a 75 point penalty for being bad ###es. By the photos that you have seen, yes we are at the bars but if you notice the straight lines, the rolling of the toes, and the great sound of the corps during the parade you can tell that we know how to party correctly. And I will stand by this....I heart FLAMS!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hellooooo Tremdous Blast!

Did y'all get your pictures put together from the fest? It's been a month and I've been waiting with baited breath to see your digital images posted from the O-fest parade and other related fun activities.

B)

Dear All

After all that has been done and said, ( more said then done) The Tremendous is still in great bebate as to which photos will be posted, and trust you-me, the fire will be rekindled. This years photos are so Tremendous <**> that we can only talk about it. My personal feelings are/is/were "lets let the truth out" but last time that happened the thread got "shot down in a blaze of glory" ,feelings got hurt, babies cryed, kegs ran dry, gas prices went up, and certain people questioned their own sexuality. The Tremendous can illafford to be the demise of drum corps as we know/love/hate it. I don't know were ya-wal live, but were I'm from it gets cold,cold,COLD!!!! sooo when that happens, then and only then, when you don't expect it.BOOM!!!!!!! BABY!!! the goods will be delivered, the smack will talked, and the trash will be taken out, and all that will be, will be, and that my friends, will be Tremendous! :music:

I hope this helped

John