Grenadiers Announce Plans for 2006

BIG OCTOBERFEST WEEKEND THIS WEEKEND!

Ideas are starting to fly with the show concepts. A lot more mature sound this year. I can't wait. What do you think Don.

Still lots to do Sharpie! Folks are stepping up to the challenge. Concepts are sweet as usual Grenadiers always entertain. Like any other corps in our beloved circuit recruit! Got to go and vaccum I understand we have lot`s of company this weekend.!

:blink:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely LOTS of people coming including some great alumni. Can't wait to see everyone! This party wouldn't be complete without a mountie and a trophy burning ceremony. Maybe we will wake up to a GOAT in the garage again? Who knows? Weird things always happen at the Dean Ranch! Must be that Newburgh air and Napanee river water!

Hey Don,

Did you invite the big brown beaver, DAM IT! How about Vern? He always smelled funny though.

Hopefully no too much "bull" this weekend, and remember: You take pictures at your party, and I'll take pictures at mine!!! Haha! Oktoberfest Sausage for everyone!!!! Ein Prozit!!!

Have a great Oktoberfest!!!

"le" Shack!

Hey Don,

Did you invite the big brown beaver, DAM IT! How about Vern? He always smelled funny though.

Hopefully no too much "bull" this weekend, and remember: You take pictures at your party, and I'll take pictures at mine!!! Haha! Oktoberfest Sausage for everyone!!!! Ein Prozit!!!

Have a great Oktoberfest!!!

"le" Shack!

What a tale I could smell.....I have found Gilmans broken glass bucket and the entertainment director`s chair for Sharpie. Time will dicktate how much time I have for pictures. Better charge the battery just in case eh.......... Have honorable time at the Hotel Ruby Foo remember only vegetable....no meat.

Cheers be safe DLD

Hey, Don, I never thought of it, we could have gotten Merrill-Lynch to sponsor the MEADOW MUFFIN BINGO

seeing as how they are extremely BULLISH. But just in case the Bull shows up, I will put the BULLZOOKA, in the trunk. STEAK ANYONE!!!

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Hey, Don, I never thought of it, we could have gotten Merrill-Lynch to sponsor the MEADOW MUFFIN BINGO

seeing as how they are extremely BULLISH. But just in case the Bull shows up, I will put the BULLZOOKA, in the trunk. STEAK ANYONE!!!

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

....I can't deal with all this bull-shoot..........