Music City Legend Staff Announcement

Reed

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you're name isn't Fred? Oh man, now I feel bad. The important thing is that Mason City Legend has a great year. Great staff, Great members, great time. Ned, keep on truckin'. Good luck in '06. The Legend continues.

Now the question begs to asked,,,,Who are you or who put you up to this? :laugh:

Just a fan, Ted, just a fan. The Memphis City Legend is getting ready to take off and the fanbase is going to grow and grow. Best wishes for a GREAT 2006!!. Tell Bonny and Hef I said hi.

This jsut keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Dude,,I haven't decided if I like you yet,,,or if I want to bust you in the chops.......

I am leaning towards liking you though. b**bs

Stay Tuned :P

This jsut keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Dude,,I haven't decided if I like you yet,,,or if I want to bust you in the chops.......

I am leaning towards liking you though. b**bs

Stay Tuned :P

Ted, here I am on a message board offering my praise and best wishes on Mustard City Legend and you are potentially threating me? And to bust me in my Chops (Inc) isn't cool. To Scott Rhodes and crew, awesome staff again. I look forward to seeing you at DCA south this summer.

Ted, here I am on a message board offering my praise and best wishes on Mustard City Legend and you are potentially threating me? And to bust me in my Chops (Inc) isn't cool. To Scott Rhodes and crew, awesome staff again. I look forward to seeing you at DCA south this summer.

Thank you for the compliment, Papa Julio!!

(I personally like Muscle City Legend - powerful we will be)

We'll have a blast in Rockmart again, I'm sure.

Just don't eat any peppers if Ed offers you one.

At least you didnt call us the Mus"turd" City Legend :laugh:

Ok,its official.I luv ya man. :laugh:

Edited by camel lips

OMG, good thing i have a building to myself at work. I can't stop laughing!!!

did you ever stop laughing?