Bushwackers Open House and First Rehearsal

DMCK

You can leave the young one in my charge....I will complete his training.

Now that would be scary!!! :huh:

November 26 is almost here. Come on down....this year is going to be quite a treat. :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show is amazing...the staff is unbelievable...the membership is dedicated and a family. It's time.

I am looking forward to that Thanksgiving weekend because I also have that Friday off and it's nice to know that I don't have to come to work for FOUR DAYS!!! .... with the exception, of course ....

BUSHWACKERS OPEN HOUSE ON NOVEMBER 26TH!!!! :) I welcome that exception .....

The place is slowly emptying out with students finishing up their exams and getting ready for their mini-break and when I come into the building each morning, I can imagine all of us filling up the atrium downstairs in this awesome complex and waiting with anticipation to hear the show and get ready to work our magic ... B)

Edited by Mom2ZJ

Ray, it's awesome to have alumni like you, Lisa, and Mary that are around to help make events like this awesome. The Open House is gonna be a lot of fun. Old and New faces alike will be showing up to help continue our momentum from 2005 through 2006 and beyond. You definitely don't want to miss out on this.

thanks man! We help you guys because we love you all. It's always a great pleasure supporting such a great group of people. As I will be losing some of Lisa's help this year, I have a whole boatload of other alums to help out for the Open House. Many vets will be there to join up for the 2006 season, some we haven't seen in a couple years, and then all the new people to meet. It's going to be a very awesome day!

thanks man! We help you guys because we love you all. It's always a great pleasure supporting such a great group of people. As I will be losing some of Lisa's help this year, I have a whole boatload of other alums to help out for the Open House. Many vets will be there to join up for the 2006 season, some we haven't seen in a couple years, and then all the new people to meet. It's going to be a very awesome day!

Thanks Mary!!! Also, I can't wait for you to be sitting back field again this summer laughing at us as you sew away. :P

No! hope to be done with that sewing thing this summer. While I'm sure we'll need some more uniforms from the amount of people that will be attending open house, I will have time to do winter production this year. no indoor to teach. But do not fret my dear, the support staff will be sitting backfield in our "livingroom" once again to entertain you! John Brown really knows how to set up a nice comfy place at each rehearsal. :P

You can leave the young one in my charge....I will complete his training.

:worthy:

This show is going to get the people cheering right from the start. HOLY CRAP IS THIS SHOW COOL!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!! Want to know more? Come out to the open house and play the opener. Having heard the midi all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearing the midi is going to be really great at the Open House ... :)

but, hearing our horn and drum lines play the score LIVE ... well, that just takes my breath away ... even in its early stages .....

see everyone next week!!! xoxo B)