New York Skyliners celebrate 60 years!

Hi, guys & gals:

I would like to announce that the 60th Anniversary dinner will be held on March 25th, 2006 at the Lyndhurst Elks Lodge. Please stay tuned for more information regarding details and hotel reservations.

Now, that that's done, I also have a request from all of our fans, friends and family who have taken pictures of the corps over the last 60 years. These pictures are going to be incorporated into the yearbook, etc. I am also looking for pictures of our members who have passed.

If you have any pictures scanned, please send them to me (with a short description) at RogersHQ@aol.com or e-mail me if you can send the pictures to me (yes, you will get them back).

I'm counting on our great wealth of participants of DCP to help me out in getting more pictures of the corps for it's posterity.

For our older alumni, please e-mail me with any stories that you remember from the early years of Sky. We can't let the history be forgotton!!!

Thank you in advance for any help you can be.

Sincerely.

Barbara Rogers