Vintage single valve horns

kingtbone

The Arabia Shrine drum and bugle corps is selling off its collection of vintage single piston instruments.

These include numerous brands including Getzen Deluxe. Getzen Eikhorn, Slingerland, and WFL Drum company. Soprano bugles are in G, with a single piston which changes the key of the horn to D. No mouthpieces are included, but the receiver will fit a standard size trumpet mouthpiece .

We also have Single piston Baritones and Base Baritones of various brands.

The chrome plating is 100% intact, with very few scratches. There are a few tiny dents, which do not affect the playability of these horns. All slides and valves work, and the horns all play. The cases are in good shape, but do show a little wear on the outside. These instrument and cases are being sold AS IS, please PM with questiuons and I can send you some pictures of the inventory.

We are asking for $ 50 each for the sopranos and $ 60each for the baritones

Shipping is a flat fee $15.00 for the sopranos and $ 20 for the baritones for UPS ground shipping wthin the continental United States,

This fine instrument collection is being sold for the Arabia Shrine Drum & Bugle Corps to purchase new instruments. Hurry before this piece of Drum Corps history is gone forever.

Thanks

Craig Zlatnik

Arabia Shrine Drum and bugle corps

Houston Tx

The Arabia Shrine drum and bugle corps is selling off its collection of vintage single piston instruments.

These include numerous brands including Getzen Deluxe. Getzen Eikhorn, Slingerland, and WFL Drum company. Soprano bugles are in G, with a single piston which changes the key of the horn to D. No mouthpieces are included, but the receiver will fit a standard size trumpet mouthpiece .

We also have Single piston Baritones and Base Baritones of various brands.

The chrome plating is 100% intact, with very few scratches. There are a few tiny dents, which do not affect the playability of these horns. All slides and valves work, and the horns all play. The cases are in good shape, but do show a little wear on the outside. These instrument and cases are being sold AS IS, please PM with questiuons and I can send you some pictures of the inventory.

We are asking for $ 50 each for the sopranos and $ 60each for the baritones

Shipping is a flat fee $15.00 for the sopranos and $ 20 for the baritones for UPS ground shipping wthin the continental United States,

This fine instrument collection is being sold for the Arabia Shrine Drum & Bugle Corps to purchase new instruments. Hurry before this piece of Drum Corps history is gone forever.

Thanks

Craig Zlatnik

Arabia Shrine Drum and bugle corps

Houston Tx

W ealso have:

11 gold snares (Slingerland)

5 gold tenors (Ludwig)

6 gold basses (Ludwig and Slingerland)

- 3 wide type, 3 narrow type

email or pm me for pics

• 2 weeks later...
W ealso have: