Wanted 3 valve 'G' Dynasty flugal horns

I'm posting here because I had no luck in the marketplace, Brass Shop or Dynasty. If your corps or an individual has one or more availible please get back to me. I also have some 'F' Dynasty marching french horns in silver I would trade for 'G' marching french horns and a Bb Blessing Baritone in chrome I would trade for a 'g' horn.

Thanks,

:)

Jeff..

Check with Mike Linton at Cru. He had one a couple of years ago. It is not the best tuning horn in the world.

Donny

Jeff..

Check with Mike Linton at Cru. He had one a couple of years ago. It is not the best tuning horn in the world.

Donny

I bought the one he had left.

I'm posting here because I had no luck in the marketplace, Brass Shop or Dynasty. If your corps or an individual has one or more availible please get back to me. I also have some 'F' Dynasty marching french horns in silver I would trade for 'G' marching french horns and a Bb Blessing Baritone in chrome I would trade for a 'g' horn.

Thanks,

Jeff, I recall that back when Soundwave left Butler for West Virginia in 1995 (Appalachin Brass?), that we just bought 4 or so flugals. They came from Devils through the Brass Factory.

Did you try Andy Yaracs up in Butler? How about the Marion Cadets? (Whatever they are called now).

Brass is selling their old bugles. I'm not sure if they are Dynasty. Go to the Shout out to MN Brass thread and PM Brent, he's the corps director and can give you more information.

Good luck on finding what you need!

Thanks,

Jeff, I'm sorry but I don't have any G horns, but I am intersted in the F horns and Blessing Baritone. Are the French horns really mellophone type horns or true marching French Horns with the conical mouth piece? I would be intersted in the Mellophone style horns.

Might you consider selling those?

Thanks, John Stark.

Edited by Imperial

Jeff, I'm sorry but I don't have any G horns, but I am intersted in the F horns and Blessing Baritone. Are the French horns really mellophone type horns or true marching French Horns with the conical mouth piece? I would be intersted in the Mellophone style horns.

Might you consider selling those?

Thanks, John Stark.

Email me with phone number.

Thanks