Kingston Grenadiers Announce 2006 Show!

LOL straight from the weather desk of Adam Correia! hahaha

The Weather Network is saying local amounts of up to 30-40cm of snow for our area. I shouldn't have to mention that I love every single one of you but I do! Please be careful going to camp Grenadiers. As I tell my corps "It's better to have you there late and safe, then not have you there at all"

Weather Network's report

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight 10-15cm

Tomorrow 10-20cm..

yeah I guess that would be more 30-40cm wouldn't it??

Either way.. take your time Saturday morning!!! I don't want to hear about any of our members ending up in that ditch in the middle of the 401.

Tonight 10-15cm

Tomorrow 10-20cm..

yeah I guess that would be more 30-40cm wouldn't it??

Either way.. take your time Saturday morning!!! I don't want to hear about any of our members ending up in that ditch in the middle of the 401.

[color=#3333

<santa> Guess who? yes the snow is becoming a reality. Now You pups will know what we had to endure back in the (Oh my god I hope he doesn't say good old days) times when winter was winter and Christmas Parades were never cancelled because of snowfall...heh heh heh.....remember Boonesville N.Y. parade Deansy??? All kidding aside ...please drive carefully and I hope the weather will be a little nicer on Saturday,and if not then Sunday...and if not then the next camp..because we need you safe and happy and alive...Summer is just around the corner!!! B)

Holy snow!!!! I hear Kingston will be getting hit with some more before the day is over..

Beware_of_Snow_by_Zikes.gif

Looks like a few flurries only now. Earlier Environment Canada weather had predicted snowsqualls and as much as 20 cm. tonight...Right now at 8.30 p.m. it is flurries (Flurry Forever) anyway....let's see what Saturday morn brings eh?? Hope it brings everyone safe and sound to the "Grenadier Groove"...and again if not ...we will camp another day!!! :angry: B) :angry: b**bs

Remember, every brass player bring a friend. Spots that still need to be filled are the following: 15 sops, 10 mellos, 15 Baritones, 8 contra players. LET'S GET THESE SPOT FILLED NOW.See everyone in Napanee on the 17th,18th of December at Napanee District Secondary School. For more information go to our website at www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Brass Recruiting

Remember, every brass player bring a friend. Spots that still need to be filled are the following: 15 sops, 10 mellos, 15 Baritones, 8 contra players. LET'S GET THESE SPOT FILLED NOW.See everyone in Napanee on the 17th,18th of December at Napanee District Secondary School. For more information go to our website at www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Brass Recruiting

Doughnuts ^0^

Doughnuts ^0^

Timmy's coffee ?? oh and a blueberry fritter would be just well??/Canadian Eh? So where did the Boston Cream come from?? Oh yah San Jose!! b**bs

Timmy's coffee ?? oh and a blueberry fritter would be just well??/Canadian Eh? So where did the Boston Cream come from?? Oh yah San Jose!! b**bs

Fire the coach...never the Marquis player...So how we doin coach :angry: