DIV II/III DVDS

You really think so? I thought the Baris were the stronger section of the hornline.

that's because you didn't have to sit through sectionals with the 2nd baris. good god.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We all love the fabulous Jersey Surf regardless of how well they march. Rather than nit-picking someone's otherwise positive review and trying to start a fight, laugh at the little jab of a well known, trivial flaw."

Agreed on loving Surf. I wasn't trying to start a fight in the least. Asking for clarification of a comment would hardly be considered fighting words, I think. But it matters not. Thanks for the clarification!

Edit: Spelling

Edited by mello118

• 2 months later...
Overated shows: Sparatans guard ( not the show, show was amazing), Blue Stars, Fever (guard was amazing, and percussion wasn't as bad as the scores show, impressive brass playing, porr upperbody control)

in our defense, we had a pretty horrible grand finals run through. "finals" was MUCH better. for the entire corps.