2006 Calendar

Christmas morning was quite the morning. After i had gone to the midnight church service, i awoke to eat breakfast with my family, and go back to church because it so happened that Sunday and Christmas lined up this year. After church it was present time. I was excited to see that the parents got me 1989 Legacy and this up coming year's calendar. Who from my former corps would make the picture this year. To my dissmay, not a single Trooper was in the calendar. I thought that maybe my contacts were playing an optical illusion, but after reviewing the shots it was true... even in the back of the calendar there wasn't any Corps contact information for the troop... What then torqued me off was that Blue Stars were on the DIV I contact information and on the main calendar. It almost ruined the lovely weekend i had home.

-The point i'm making is that the pictures, i thought, represented the Div I corps from the year before, making it 2005, and presenting it in a calendar form. The Troopers did field a competitive Div I corps last year remember? We had a pretty small corps, but we did put on a show. It was called Gold Rush.

-Last year the Blue Stars were not a Div. I corps, that happened this year to be their new current division for 2006, not 2005.

-The Troopers are still a member of DCI, not to mention one of the original members of DCI, and helped to set it up... how can we get pushed out so easily of everything DCI related. I would understand fully if for the 2007 calendar the Troopers weren't in it, because we aren't fielding a corps... but this year...

Well I guess the way the calendar is set up, the only corps represented are those who will be currently competing this year. Its not a look back to the corps of last year although thats where the pictures come from. It would be like putting the Troopers in the program for 2006. So I expect to see the Troopers in the 2007 calendar. At least DCI hasn't taken them off of the pulldown menu on the web page. In fact, they even updated the picture. Still disappointing, yes.

When I looked at the calandar and noticed Troopers missing I realized that DCI is VERY serious about this....and that the Troopers better get their act together if they want to come back!!! :worthy: :(

From what we've been hearing from Casper, they're very serious about getting their house in order so that we can get back on the field.

I do hope so....2006 is not going to be the same!!! :(

Here is to 2007!! b**bs

Christmas morning was quite the morning. After i had gone to the midnight church service, i awoke to eat breakfast with my family, and go back to church because it so happened that Sunday and Christmas lined up this year. After church it was present time. I was excited to see that the parents got me 1989 Legacy and this up coming year's calendar. Who from my former corps would make the picture this year. To my dissmay, not a single Trooper was in the calendar. I thought that maybe my contacts were playing an optical illusion, but after reviewing the shots it was true... even in the back of the calendar there wasn't any Corps contact information for the troop... What then torqued me off was that Blue Stars were on the DIV I contact information and on the main calendar. It almost ruined the lovely weekend i had home.

-The point i'm making is that the pictures, i thought, represented the Div I corps from the year before, making it 2005, and presenting it in a calendar form. The Troopers did field a competitive Div I corps last year remember? We had a pretty small corps, but we did put on a show. It was called Gold Rush.

-Last year the Blue Stars were not a Div. I corps, that happened this year to be their new current division for 2006, not 2005.

-The Troopers are still a member of DCI, not to mention one of the original members of DCI, and helped to set it up... how can we get pushed out so easily of everything DCI related. I would understand fully if for the 2007 calendar the Troopers weren't in it, because we aren't fielding a corps... but this year...

Actually, because of the recent financial developments which have been well debated and discussed around these parts already, Troopers are not a DCI Member Corps for 2006 as far as I know.. the calendar reflects the 2006 DCI member corps.

Sorry you were disappointed. I say contact the Troopers and see if they have their own calendar you can purchase and then return your DCI calendar to DCI asking for a refund.

Good luck!

Stef