MN Brass Rehearsal Tonight

I'll see you there!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! Hornline sounded sooo amazing tonight!!! I wish they'd hurry up and announce the show. Oh well...I already know what it is. ^0^ And I'm not telling...... B)

Drumline is shaping up very nicely. We can still use Tenors and Frontline and maybe some cymbals if anyone is interested in marching with us this year. Bassline is pretty much set, snares are going to be unbelievable and the competition to get the 2-3 spots in that line is pretty fierce! Whoever gets them will already be battle tested (or battle scarred.)

A couple familiar faces poked into the tenor line, and a lot of familiar faces limped back to the bassline! Things may not be as different as once thought.

Speaking of... where was he last night?

I am in major need of a drumcorps fix. Had to leave the December Open House early to attend a ballet performance with She Who Must Be Obeyed. Then yesterday I was in Seattle and was forced to miss the rehearsal. I'm beginning to get the cold sweats. But then again, maybe that's just Minnesota in January.