Renegades Camp #2 -- January 13-15

Wow!! It's sounding great!!!!

Hope to see more new people!!! Come on out!!!!! :)

How was camp? Is it going to be another brilliant year for the Renegades?! Are you guys going to post sneak preview snippets again like you did last year?

I'm so tempted to write, Later 'Gader, but will have to resist because it's dumb. heh heh

How was camp? Is it going to be another brilliant year for the Renegades?! Are you guys going to post sneak preview snippets again like you did last year?

I'm so tempted to write, Later 'Gader, but will have to resist because it's dumb. heh heh

It was a good camp, we are happy with the show so far.

I need a bass drummer or two. You feel like quitting your job and moving to California? ^0^

It was a good camp, we are happy with the show so far.

I need a bass drummer or two. You feel like quitting your job and moving to California? ^0^

#### yeah! You got a lead on a crappy job out there for me to replace the crappy job I have now? Preferably something where I can surf the Internet all day and make more money!

It'll have to wait until next year though, how often do you get the chance to march the same five guys (well, four dudes and a lady) in any line? And next year I'll be changing careers again anyway.

So, how 'bout them pictures? Can't wait to hear your hornline again and see how much your drumline improves this year! You guys made leaps last year and I expect more of the same in '06

You guys should go to Indy! And when are we going to see DCA on the West Coast?!? (Now that DCI is going to be)