Galveston Mardi Gras

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only about a week and a half the before All-Star Mardi Gras Parade! We are going to pass a good time! Come on and get in on the fun! This year promises to be the best since we have many New Orleans people to show us how it really done. ^OO^

Only about a week and a half the before All-Star Mardi Gras Parade! We are going to pass a good time! Come on and get in on the fun! This year promises to be the best since we have many New Orleans people to show us how it really done. ^OO^

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

Feb. is really rocking with the camp Sat. and then Mardi Gras for Gulf Coast Sound. Still time to join us for Mardi Gras and or even join GCS for 2006!

*Want to play some rock and roll?

*Want to spend the summer doing something fun?

*Want to join a drum corps improving daily and gaining presence in Houston and the South Texas area?

*Want to make history with a great family of dedicated and motivated performers?

*Want to make a difference?

If the answer is yes then

GULF COAST SOUND DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS could be for you.

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

Feb. is really rocking with the camp Sat. and then Mardi Gras for Gulf Coast Sound. Still time to join us for Mardi Gras and or even join GCS for 2006!

*Want to play some rock and roll?

*Want to spend the summer doing something fun?

*Want to join a drum corps improving daily and gaining presence in Houston and the South Texas area?

*Want to make history with a great family of dedicated and motivated performers?

*Want to make a difference?

If the answer is yes then

GULF COAST SOUND DRUM AND BUGLE CORPS could be for you.

bump!

I am excited about this weekend, and bringing a handful of Frontier members down with me :)

I am excited about this weekend, and bringing a handful of Frontier members down with me :)

Awesome, Chris!!

See you guys Friday!